CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

I am a client of DJC, even though i am now based in Melbourne.I...

1. 322 Posts.
    I am a client of DJC, even though i am now based in Melbourne.
    I have asked for an allocation and will receive documentation on Monday. (What i get will depend on how far up the pecking order i rank)
    There appears to be very strong interest in the stock according to DJC and they are not concerned about the amount of scrip on issue, appears that a consolidation will occur within a short time frame.
    I am also aware of some of the clients stock is being placed with and i will happily piggyback on their appearance on the register.
    I have also read the D&D publication in full and while DJC will not put figures on potential share price growth i have to admit they are very bullish.
    Other information was supplied which makes me quite comfortable in increasing my current holdings but this information is available in the market and only reinforced what is already being suggested.
    Yes some of the concerns expressed by posters are legitimate but proberly posted with lack of information.
    I personally believe that this stock will appreciate significantly, all be it erratically with Day Traders having a field day in the short term. Based on what i have read and been told by DJC, whether it reaches the levels indicated by D& D only time will tell, but i believe that real return will come over the nest 1 to 2 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.