PEK 0.00% 22.0¢ peak rare earths limited

No doubt the JORC is a significant factor in PEK gaining the...

1. 4,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    No doubt the JORC is a significant factor in PEK gaining the attention that it deserves but it is our early benificiation results that considerably enhance the value of this huge resource. It is a powerful combination having a huge REE resource that is amendable to direct acid leeching. It is early days on the benificiation front but the signs are good for Ngualla for a low radiation resource that may be less complicated and lower cost to process.

How Lifton and others dont have PEK on their coverage or REE 'list' defies logic imo and belies that these guys are really just pushing their own barrow. Anyone with their so called 'expertise' would be able to see that Ngualla is going to be huge and have numerous other attractive aspects like low radiation. I mean, blind Freddy can see it and saying that because it doesnt have a JORC is just an excuse so as not to shift any focus from the companies they are connected with.

Anyway, they wont be able to ignore PEK soon as it is not far off being confirmed as one of the premier REE resources in the world.

I think we will see another good week next week as we are still considerably undervalued, Indaba kicks off and I dont think our accumulators dont have their fill yet.

Cheers

Retrac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.