PNV 0.00% $2.30 polynovo limited

This is going to plummet?, page-38

1. 7,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1337
    If you think the share price growth is based purely on revenue/growth in revenue, rather than moat, excitement in the surgical community, future products, new market penetration (rapidly I should add), excellent management, etc. then I don't know what to tell you.

Other than the fact you haven't done much research

SP has exploded, it's probably gonna correct. maybe even briefly "plummet", the market is fickle. But this is a legit company, and some dude coming around some Internet forum screaming their misinformed ideas isn't gonna do much but bring about ridicule.

I'm a few beers in tonight, having finally gotten a couple days off after a 90 hour work week. Been talking to other doctors, who have now invested. One in particular is an orthopaedic surgeon who is getting all his surgical pals to invest as well. The excitement is palpable.

The point of my rambling is that you're sounding an awful lot like Nige/KS/Jaykay, so much so I really can't tell the difference.

Go get informed and come here with some reasonable dissent, or stop crowding this forum with your nonsense. We've got a great crew and some amazing chartists here, quit polluting the atmosphere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.