FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

this is great news for far

1. 1,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Ok people, in my opinion it is time to lighten up.
    This is great news for FAR, where were we heading as a company?

We had Kora which was a duster, we had Senegal which was due for renewal a year a go... and our 'hopes' were on Ophir starting a JV with us for other wells in the AGC Profond... and what? another company (AP) drilling a well (not with us, by themselfes) and we were 'hoping' they hit oil and 'hoping' the oil spread over on to our leases...

Now, we have the technical expertise of various people from Flow Energy, we have all of their leases (And if you bothered to research their leases - many of them appear to be really good, large targets - they as a company just did not have the financial backing to drill the wells)...

We have just doubled our acerage, increased our technical expertise, increased our asset base, and doubled in size as a company. How is this a bad thing? dillution of shares? no - we gained assets, we are not in a better position to deal with large oil companies because we are a biggest company, if senegal gets renewed, ophir agree to a JV in the AGC... AP drill their well... and we have another captial raising - to drill some of the wells on our new acerage..... can you imagine the share price.

I agree, it would have been nice to be consulted, and yes, there are pro's and con's to this, but I think we should be happy, in my opinion the pro's far out way the con's.

Time will tell, as for me, I am buying while it's cheap.

Ele.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $30.26K 58.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 791 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.