FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

markeewan,Welcome to our FAR and you bring gifts from the looks...

1. 1,217 Posts.
    markeewan,

Welcome to our FAR and you bring gifts from the looks of it that are what we want in the portfolio.

The Kenya project in particular is of interest to me.

Flow has recently been awarded the highly prized L9 block in the Lamu Basin. The signing of the PSC with the Government of Kenya is expected to take place in mid April. Flow will hold a 30% non-oprated equity in the L9 block. The operator will be Dominion Petroleum Ltd of the UK.

Flow Energy has a 60% equity position and operates Block L-6 (3,111km2) offshore Lamu Basin in Kenya. Plans are underway to commence an offshore 3D seismic program in L6 in Q1 2012.

As for a great deal of East Africa, the area has been historically poorly explored. New exploration data was acquired by Flow Energy in 2007 and the Flow team has completed the prospect mapping in the block.

A total of 7 prospects have been mapped ranging from the onshore to the offshore. They are highly prospective and are supported by oil and gas shows in wells and seeps in the region.

Kenya, with its high petroleum prospectivity, attractive Government commercial terms, proximity to the growing East African and Indian energy markets, is a high quality component of Flow ongoing exploration portfolio.

Updated 15 September 2011

Not having been following FLOW I would like to ask you if April 2012 in your estimation, still on? If Dominion is going to be our operator my confidence levels are peaking already. Was this lease L6 the one you referred to being the company maker if it was successful?

BB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.