NRL 0.00% 4.7¢ northam resources limited (application withdrawn 21 november 2022)

this is great news for nrl

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 16 DECEMBER 2022 12:00 PM AEDT##
  1. 297 Posts.

The announcement out today is great for NRL. I think it makes them the first to start a new project after the qld floods.

Read below they have alreay found coal! an it looks like coking coal as well. i am suprise more people did not pile in today. time to buy

please remeber they are targeting 30-50 million tonnes of coking coal and 100 million + of thermal. if they prove this up hang on to your hats. remebering this is one of 6 tenaments. watch this space.

"To date, six holes to depths of between 90 and 150 metres have been completed in the south eastern sector of the tenement. A consistent stratigraphy has been observed and seams intersected are believed to correlate with the Fair Hill and Burngrove measures, along strike from Stanmore Coal?s McKenzie River Project coking coal resource.
    Geological work is continuing on all other Newland projects in the Bowen Basin in advance of the planned"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.