ARV 11.1% 1.0¢ artemis resources limited

Hi all, I had a look at the market cap of NOVO at the close of...

1. 68 Posts.
    Hi all,
    I had a look at the market cap of NOVO at the close of trading on Friday and I saw it was around $1.2B AUD.
    I also considered that the market cap of NOVO was predominantly on Purdy's.
    I then looked at what % of Purdy's that NOVO had at the moment and, yes, it was 0% (they have not earned in to the 50% JV yet).
    I then looked at what % NOVO had of the tenement where Purdy's is,and yes,again,it was 0% (and probably always will be).
    This is hilarious !
    I also saw the LIVE presentation from Purdy's that NOVO were going to showcase to the world (I've kept that on my comedy files) - lucky they found 1 nugget from around 300 marked areas - could have been very embarrassing indeed if they couldn't even do that.
    I also waited during the presentation to see if NOVO would acknowledge that it was ARV who found the nuggets in the first place-no,that didn't happen.
    I also waited to see if NOVO would acknowledge that this project was going to be a potential JV with ARV,their potential JV partner - no,no mention of that either. Novo did every thing in their power to showcase how great a Company NOVO was.
    At the close of ASX today,ARV had a market cap of approx $160 Million -go figure !!
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $19.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $712 78.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1287716 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 430225 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.