AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

this is how i see it playing out, page-3

1. 1,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    another interesting tussle between buyers today, but nothing out of ordinary given it may still be a week before indipendant drilling results are released... My close chartist relative came up with a interesting future for the AEX today.....He works on charts and a series of signels only, and knows nothing about the company....He stands by his earlier prediction that AEX will have a massive price rise before the 14th of June 07......He also explained to me today that if you draw up a long term chart of AEX trading it is clear that AEX has been in three long term uptrends followed by downtrends over the past few years.....These cycles appear to last for a remarkably similar timeframe.....AEX has just entered a new uptrend now, and he expects it to at least test its 20cent high of some years ago with a possability of reaching $1.00 in the near future.....So there you have it.......Kind of hard to argue with history, but using past performance to predict future SP movements is an interesting exersize as well......So please DYOR and lets see how it all plays out over the coming weeks....Good luck to all.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.