RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

At the end of the day, IMO. People are scared about the Global...

1. 565 Posts.
    At the end of the day, IMO. People are scared about the Global Economic Meltdown, and this is having a big effect on everyones stockmarket sentiment everywhere.

Now, back to FMS.

I emailed some of the posts from this thread under the heading. "This is how it will play out" to Kev at around 11.30pm last night. Especially the 1st post.

I did not post which forum it came from, or who the posters were.

He has read it(Or at least opened the email), as I received a notice stating that the email was received at his end. But he has not commented on it.

So Kev now knows that people believe that he has the power to bring home the bacon, if the bacon really exists.

Kev did say in the previous email that he posted me, (See previous post entitled "Email from Kev") That he would expect some assays back from the Lab before the option expiry date. So all Kev has to do now is follow the instructions on the email I sent him last night, and he can do it.

The instructions were as per the 1st post on this thread -

QUOTE- To instruct the Labbies "ONLY" to report assays on the core samples which "VISUALLY" show the most promising high grade results of Iron Ore, with the largest seam thicknesses at the shallowest depths.

If he doesn't follow the instructions, and the bacon isn't delivered on time. Then we will then know that he "MAY" have had another agenda. I suppose we will now have to sit back, wait & see if he delivers.

I have done all that I possibly do to help.

I hope you all have a good day.

And remember...."Dont sweat the small stuff" - Good Book.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.