PEK 0.00% 22.0¢ peak rare earths limited

THIS....IS.....HUGE !!!! SML NEWS !!!!!, page-117

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Agree with most of your points, they absolutely would take Ngualla if it was handed to them, most nations in the world would step up for an asset like that, an asset that increases in value every week, its a strategic asset, if that were to happen it, it would most certainly be offered be to the UK not China just like Kabanga.
    I dont believe that will happen to PEK of course, the price would be too high for any buyer !!!!
    And we are in a different situation completely.
    I know your not saying thats the case either.

Like you said, as a weapon China would have massive stockpiles of RE.
    China are taking minor stakes in miners around the world who produce RE concentrate, and they will buy as much as they need from them, and finish it to magnet in China, thats there pivot atm, they recently amalgamated and streamlined all there Metal and RE industries, to focus on end product, and improving end tech, that is the future.

"China raised its rare earth output quotas for the first half of 2021 to record levels. Meanwhile, China lacks high-level rare earth products, Xiao said, adding the country "should learn from Japanese enterprises in this regard."
    https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN2AT13G

Im going to believe the Tanzania VP, we will get this SML soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.