PEK 1.20% 21.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Great research JacMac. Thank you for posting. In my humble...

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Great research JacMac. Thank you for posting. In my humble opinion this is extremely positive and reinforces the undercurrent in the announcement last week. That annoucement in my opinion was a very conservative and professional way of letting us know that the licence is approved subject to setting up the joint holding company which GoT and Pek will share in the same structure as Barrick (Twiga). I am happy to be corrected but from my understanding it is the joint holding company that will be issued the SML. In my opinion they would only be able to set up the entity if they were asked/told to do so. Tony and Bardin are far too experienced to make any announcement that could come accross as presumptuous and will not issue a statement that could in any way jeopardize the final sign off of the SML hence the humble tone in regards to the SML. I'm not sure if it will be next week but it's clearly very, very close. Now is not the time to be flipping shares for a bip or two. Hold them tight. The next couple of weeks are going to be very exciting. Good luck to all shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.003(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $55.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.8¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $15.24K 72.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 151525 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.