PEK 2.56% 19.0¢ peak rare earths limited

THIS....IS.....HUGE !!!! SML NEWS !!!!!, page-213

1. sjl
    1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    I don't see it being "another couple of years". I could see the government taking a couple of months to sort out the situation left by the president's death, but that's about the upper limit. Assuming that the SML will be granted, I would expect it by the end of June or July, based upon the comments that have been made by the government and Peak in the past few months - even allowing for the president's death.

That's the worst case scenario. Much more likely is that the government was preparing for that contingency, and the SML is delayed by a couple of weeks or so. It's one thing to project a certain image to the general public (which is problematic in itself, I won't deny it); it's quite another to act as though that image is real internally.

I'm fully expecting to see a sell-off in the next few days as the market absorbs the news, but long term, my gut feeling is that this is a last opportunity to top up at (relatively) cheap levels.

But remember: all this is IMO, and I could easily be wrong in my assessment of the situation. Don't just take my word for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $50.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $30.80K 155.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 414238 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 356 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.