PEK 1.22% 20.8¢ peak rare earths limited

THIS....IS.....HUGE !!!! SML NEWS !!!!!, page-230

1. 7,962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1649
    I don't share your pessimistic view that progress in Tanzania will stall with the passing of President Magufuli. In fact, to the contrary, I believe that progress will be swifter once Vice President Samia Suluhu (VP Suluhu) assumes the responsibilities of the presidency. President Magufuli was the stumbling block for Western mining companies in Tanzania since the mining legislation changes were forced through parliament in July 2017.

I cannot see Tanzania imposing lockdown restrictions as their communities and and economy are not equipped to deal with that. I do believe that VP Suluhu (soon-to-be President) will take a more responsible approach to handling the COVID-19 pandemic and will encourage Tanzanians to take precautionary measures such as; wearing masks, washing hands, physical distancing (where possible) etc. And, of course, I expect that she will seek to have Tanzania participate in the COVAX Facility (Tanzania eligibility has already been confirmed -- see below).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3013/3013930-ae0b1cfe50587bfc37828082fc429e5d.jpg

I note that during President Magufuli's absence/incapacitation that ASX-listed graphite developer, EcoGraf, received approval from the Tanzanian Government for their debt financing proposal. It is my view that this progress was made due to the President's absence/incapacitation.

I note from your posting history on PEK that you have consistently struck a pessimistic tone and that perhaps was deserved under Magufuli's presidency -- I believe that is about to change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.8¢
Change
0.003(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $55.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.8¢ 20.0¢ $3.507K 17.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 42810 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.