PEK 2.56% 19.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Now that the late president is burried, respect is paid and the...

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Now that the late president is burried, respect is paid and the mounring period enters its second leg after the burrial ( which will have much less political uncertainty, risk has been taken off here lately in regards to uncertainty how the country would deal with the political vacuum which is now satisfactorily and peacefully solved and dealt with), I would expect trading to change course over the duration of next week.

The slow burn accumulation after the drive down to 8.4 cents was a well timed opportunity for many to add to positions, possibly the last time available at such levels, in my opinion.

Price probably gets bounced around the 9 to 9.8 cent range to break 10 cents the following week.

All indicators point to a SML within the month of April, trading should anticipate that event from next week onward. There is simply no reason for the new president to not follow through with what she publicly announced during the conference and after during her roadtrip prior to taking the president's office, telling several counties of foreign investments to be expected and business opportunities.

all IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $50.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $30.80K 155.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 414238 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 356 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.