PEK 2.70% 18.0¢ peak rare earths limited

THIS....IS.....HUGE !!!! SML NEWS !!!!!, page-39

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Fair point, I used BRI as an example as to why I think Tanzania wont be handing anything to China, the UK and EU do a lot more for Tanzania than China, by a long way, China has corrupted a few nations in Africa, the DRC being one example, but that will never happen to Tanzania, again because of the strong relationship with the UK and EU.

China cannot buy Tanzania, dont get me wrong, they have tried.......but will never happen.

The delay caused by the Barrick saga, affected everyone, If they were handing out ML's during that time and we didnt get one, I would say your onto something, but they didnt approve any new big projects since 2015, PEK only submitted there SML application in 2017 just as the laws changed and the Barrick issues surfaced, terrible timing.

And I know during the last 5 years, a few mining ministers have said PEK is close, but this time its different, because there is a framework to follow for all big mining deals, which PEK have said their happy to work within.

The VP making those statements at the conference is as good as the President making them.
    That gives me confidence that the deal is well and truly over the line, but of course we need it announced, wont be not long now in my opinion.

Gov just signed a deal for the massive Nickel mine, so things are moving, not to mention they need foreign investment more than ever.

Mate I understand the frustration, but you have waited this long, we are almost there.

As I have said before the metal in the ground is only increasing in value, so PEK's value is increasing with it, and I think will only keep going up once we get the licence to mine it.

Based on my opinion and research.
    Last edited by JackMac1: 25/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.