ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

This is huge - Union support in Greenland for the project

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11

Jess GBerthelson has been the leader of SIK, the largest labour union in Greenlandwith 10000 members ie 40% of Greenland’s workforce, for 30 years.

He is astrong supporter of the project as emphasised in his recent article in Sermitsiaq on the 16th February, 2021.

Heemphasizes that if Greenland wishes to progress independence, that it isimperative the Kvanefjeld project progresses.

The projectoffers rates and taxes of circa AUD$300m (DKK1.5B) per year for 37 years and715 permanent jobs.

This wouldbe $6k for every Greenland inhabitant per year, (the average wage is $30K),so the equivalent of a proposed mining project in Australia which contributes$150b per year in royalties and taxes!

It seemsthe combination of BHP, RIO and Fortescue contribute less than $10B to theAustralia’s coffers every year.

It alsooffers 715 permanent jobs ie 3% of the country’s workforce so the equivalent ofa project in Australia offering 400000 jobs!

Even the greens might sign off on a project offering those comparative metrics!

Yes I knowthat numbers are too big to be fathomable, but this is how ridiculous it is forGreenland to not be racing to have this project progress, especially when rareearths are so hot at the moment, and logic says they should only get hotter asthey contribute to a Green future.

Seeespecially MP Materials AUD$9B mkt cap, Shenghe $8B and Lynas $5.5B at all timehighs.

Unemploymentis higher around Narsaq, with circa 15% of those of working age unemployed.

I wouldstrongly suggest that a union leader, who is a loyal Siumut and concerned aboutindependence, jobs and the welfare of his 10000 members, would become a vocaladvocate for the project, and perhaps advise his members do the same?

He alsorecognises that the project has been environmentally assessed to the highestworld standards, and that they safely mine uranium in Canada at a grade of 20%when Kvanefjeld is 0.03%. That figure in itself is staggering.

Irresponsiblescare mongering continues to run rife, especially with GBB, Alexandria and Dull (All, it seems may be AKA Greg) who seem to believe that if Kvanefjeld was not to proceed, that his clearly inferior Tanbreez project may have more chance of progressing. Luckily most people on this thread seem to have seen through this although i for one are staggered by this type of behavior.

The full article can be found here https://sermitsiaq.ag/sik-formandaaben-minen-i-narsaq

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.