ESR 0.00% 1.2¢ estrella resources limited

I have been watching this Company for some time and based on...

1. 62,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    I have been watching this Company for some time and based on todays announcements it looks to me that it appears to be a prime takeover target.

With Neo taking a strategic (13%) interest in the Company and a flow of positive news expected in coming weeks, one would surely expect the project to be a very attractive proposition for a major player.

I look forward to the unfolding story with this Company and would not be surprised at all if it appeals to local and possibly overseas suitors quite soon?

One way or the other, I am confident that shareholders will be very happy with the expected forward momentum.

Major W.A. Lithium producer joins ESR share register

The Company is pleased to welcome Lithium producer Neometals Limited to its share
    register following completion of the Company’s recent share placement. Neometals
    Limited has been active in Western Australian Lithium exploration and development over
    the past 9 years particularly in the Eastern Goldfields region of WA where it is currently in
    production at Mt Marion

Estrella Resources is a metals exploration company based in Perth, Western Australia.
    The Company holds Lithium exploration and mining rights agreements with Apollo Phoenix
    Resources which cover 129km2 of mineral tenements in an emerging world Class LCT
    pegmatite province. The Company’s major project, the Mt Edwards Lithium Project

(MELP), is situated 40km south of the Mt Marion Lithium mine which is currently in
    production (Ganfeng, Mineral Resources and Neometals). The Company is actively
    looking to increase its asset base and activities

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $45.54K 3.795M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 892499 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2637307 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.