SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

G'day Ironman2010,"Can someone please explain in basic terms the...

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    G'day Ironman2010,

"Can someone please explain in basic terms the merits in hanging in there for the long haul."

Well, if you hang in there long enough you have a good chance of making bucket loads or losing your shirt.

Greed is oh so seductive!

Just when you think everything is cruising along fine, "Bang!". It bites you on the bum and suddenly that assurance from all your fellow HC mates who continue to encourage you to hang in there for the prize at the end, whilst your holdings gradually whittle away.

Might i suggest that if you want to be around for the long haul whether it be this company or any other for that matter, if you are nearly 100% up on your original investment its always prudent to sell half and free carry yourself for the remainder.

Then again, thats your choice of risk you are prepared to wear. Many here will tell you to throw that type of logic that i have expressed out the window as you need not be concerned about this company because its different from the rest.

In simple terms, if you don't research the company you are investing in, but rather follow what others are doing and saying, guaranteed you will come unstuck sooner or later.

Cheers markco2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.