SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Wilson! Here are my thoughts FWIW.I would say that today was...

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Wilson!

Here are my thoughts FWIW.

I would say that today was DTers exiting but also some short term profit taking.

Yesterday saw a big volume of buying going on late in the day, probably DT'ers taking a possie. The average sp yesterday was 7.5cents, so I would think that not many of the 'buyers' yesterday would sell today at 7cents or below. Especially considering that the news was actually positive and that the sale transaction was progressing, just a little slower than first anticipated. The buyer is keen to put their money on the table, and they have also signed a binding agreement. So if you bought in recently at 7+ cents you will still make a nice profit in the next week or two.

The sp was brought down to 6.5 before bouncing so, would suggest that perhaps many of the sells were from buyers who recently bought in at 6.5 cents or slightly below that level and where hoping to only hold for a week or two and exit at 9-10cents.

One thing for sure is the news of the $10M deposit will prick the interest of the insto's and brokers out there that already have SSN on their radar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.