QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

this is it.., page-10

1. 908 Posts.
    johnny,

You're on the money there. If QFX doesn't get it right, the there will be severe backlash. I agree this is an upcoming industry but I feel like progress within QFX has been relatively slow. Especially in securing content.

EzyFlix seems to offer a wider varierty of offering including video games and etc compared to QFX. What I don't understand is why QFX aren't securing all these Deals/Rights. I am sure Stephen have thought about doing something like this but there's something holding them aback. I just wish I knew how securing "deals/contents" work. The prices they have are VERY COMPEPTITIVE IF not Cheaper as well. So I don't know where that'll leave us tbh. I still have faith in Stephen because I know he's working really hard behind the scene but the boat might have already left :(

I am not as concern about Foxtel Play as I am about Ezyflix !! But from what I know is, if you have Mega $$$, you can secure any deals you like. Eg Foxtel over sporting channels or HBO content (rights to air first in Australia)

Somehow, $$$ is king :( and this does not allow a fair playing field for others.

@ Stweeve, if they're offering HBO content to download, then that will be a fair superior product.

The way QFX offer HBO content is essential very similar to UV. You pay $$$ to stream the content but you OWN that particular content indefinitely withn the "cloud" atmosphere and I think there is where alot of people get confused !

"Owning" by definition to a reasonable person usually means having a physical copy or a digital hard copy that allows you to carry it around through a hard disk.

I just wish we know what sort of direction QFX is going besides Cost reduction. I understand that Stephen is trying to make the company profitable again but sometimes it is more important to give the customers WHAT they want !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.