FAR 1.92% 51.0¢ far limited

This is it!!!, page-30

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Gotta ....we'll oil be watching with interest mate. It's a bit like saying "Lock it in Eddie" just after he's asked that million dollar question and then waiting for the answer. Good thing now is that it will be an ASX announcement will makes that final decision. It's at these times that I respect your decision to lock profits in but for those that have confidence in the Senegal Geology and not just buying on what the charts say and short term gain FAN- will either deliver or not deliver. Current holders will not have to worry about should I or shouldn't I. For those speculating on big returns it is "Live by the sword or die by the sword" and you just do not get these opportunities without standing on the edge. Opportunities like this are rare and it's taken a decade for a minnow like FAR to be maneuvered in this position. Deep sea wells take years in the pipeline to get to where FAR is now.

While I'm sure all FAR holders now have elevated pulse rates and high blood pressure the fact that FARJOY was still buying so heavily last week at 10 cents, when at any time Cairn/FAR could have announced a duster, will at least make me sleep a little easier up until the announcement. As I posted a while back share price and volume at the end of drilling have been the inverse to Kora. Here's hoping for all those that held through Shell and Kora the result is also the inverse.

Bring on Wednesday - nice to have something to look forward to now that the footy is over. Zann if your still reading HC mate marlin season is just about here again and I hope FAR catches that elusive big black. If it's only a small stripey then it's off to SNE-1 for some more bottom bouncing.

GLTA

Cheers

Plugged

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.8¢ 51.0¢ $20.02K 39.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18396 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 69690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.