NEO nuenco nl

this is it , page-21

1. 1,731 Posts.
    re: this is it ...better to come You are right salty, this is the update he said about a week ago. A couple more announcements re reserves to come BEFORE expiry of options. I have already given hints about gas which of course is secondary but should pull in $250,000 Aus a month I think to start. Not a lot but the start for the gas.

Now the oil is the BIG winner just wait til the reserves or bail now let others have your shares at 3.3, 3.4 and flog them off much higher. Impatience will be the death of some of you guys.

Sandy you could take out any money you have left now in NEO and put it into NDO then wait another 2 years for oil/gas or just hang in there while the oil/gas commences shortly after a reserve upside (substantial) estimate. Sell your NEO much higher then put it in NDO and wait another year or so.

Told you all fracing at only 10ft so far huge oil being obtained from those fracing at 100ft. Do a little research on other companies in the area see what they have at 100ft?

This time he is not over selling, waiting for the official figues. Ah Mckain you have done it again, but I think I know what chips you have cooking. :)

Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.