GPN greater pacific gold limited

this is it

1. 1,263 Posts.
    this_is_it

Ok - if you you took anything I said the wrong way - and that includes anyone other fact finders - then I appologise - the rest of you ... and you know who you are - get stuffed

I also like to deal in facts not BS if possible. BS sounds good but never gets me anywhere. Why? Im not a trader. I have a full time job - my main investment. I just save and invest. I could give you my story but cant be bothered - Ive talked too much cr@p today.

Most of my FP's have been held for 12 months. Most my options were bought in June July due to the strike price coming dow by .8 to 2.2c when YRR mach1 was supposed to list. Seemed a no brainer.

If you dont know the history. YRR didnt list before but that may have turned out to be a very good thing. They now keep almost 70% YRR will be tight as...

YRR float will recieve some GPN assets being :

Uranium Tenements "in the NORTHERN TERRITORY"
    Not much to say other than in NT. Woth next to nothing in my eyes except regular hype value like most spec U stocks.

Vanadium project - "the Big one"
    This on the other hand is a biggie. 30 odd MT resource (only at JORC indicated - I think - not proven anyway) at a high grade of .75% - 1st or second highest grade in OZ. Im sure its all in the YRR prospectus anyway. There is much more drilling to be done which could very easily double or triple the resource by drilling deeper and further along the known strike.
    There is every possibility of being up there with PMA and AXO. There is also about 8-9% Titanium too. The gabbanintha vanadium grade is 50% higher than PMA's. This is obviously significant for cost's.....

....which wont matter for GPN coz IMO they will never get if off the ground. You can make your own assumptions here.

Whats iminent - Gold results from Peak Hill. An historic and well known area for gold. Neighbouring company with 1M ounce resource and plant - could be significant.....probably have to hit some gold first IMO before any real interest.

after this YRR list - inject a small amount of cash into GPN. Hopefully this wont be needed as Ive always hoped gold results will get the oppies in the money. If its borderline Im hoping the directors can start shelling out to convert - show some faith. Quite possible.

Anyway there it is this_is_it in a rough nutshell. You can do the rest. My old posts better cover this ground and its been a long time coming - so long that not every post is gonna break it down.

Some long termers include tolli017 winkle mojo-rising mnb lordkoala yellowman redfrog - i think tiktak is in there - oh and of course the one and lonely sandune.

most of these guys arent rampers but die hard believers who are very enthusiastic about GPN. some even share way too much for my liking hahaha.

BTW im into a few other stocks but they are all doing their thing.

GPN is by far the riskiest and most potentially rewarding of my holdings. It also has a regular community of posters - thats why I post here the most......not that I feel I have to justify anything.

If you got in - good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.