LYC 1.18% $6.02 lynas rare earths limited

This is just the begining

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    IMO we are on the brink of substantial gains by the end of the week. Seeing the actions, the change of sentiment and the expectations of more positive news to come, I would be insane to sell, even with current substantial gains of $140,000.00 @20c, which I expect to close at, however, a close at 19c will put the ASX enquiry on hold until Friday.

In the past, Lynas was struggling, RE price was coming down, slow progress with the LAMP, court challenges, so people wanted to sell and get out. The strategy of pump and dumps, was the only way to get out with sustantial gains. This strategy is an exit strategy for the big players.

Lynas today is different and presents great opportunity. Entry at low price, Production is trending fast, capital raising was successful, Refinance is expected to be successful, RE prices show some recovery, all the court case were crushed, the malaysian support is great, analysts started talking positive about Lynas, so

WHY On EARTH WOULD YOU DUMP UNLESS YOU ARE DUMB.

NOW , MAY I SAY 25C BY FRIDAY. THE MARKET IS THINKING VERY HIGH OF LYNAS AND WE HAVE TO ADAPT TO THE NEW REALITY.

GO LYNAS GO.

MY OPINIONS AND THOUGHTS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.02
Change
0.070(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $5.617B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.96 $8.185M 1.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 14848 $6.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.02 5828 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.