MTL 0.00% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

This is just the beginning of something so great, page-13

1. 1,529 Posts.
    i received the info regarding the BLM at the beginning of august after asking..

the BLM could've been placed anytime before that ..can't say exactly when they did it before i got the info..the weeks i said it takes to be approved by the BLM was as stated at the time using an example of another couple of Brine/Lithium companies in Nevada ..one being in  Lida Valley..DYOR and check them out yourself and see how long it took them using their ANNs..we can only use them as an example though..different tenements might have different time frames ..or not ?

It is up to the BLM when they want to process placer claims .apparently placer claims are less intrusive unlike OIL/Gas? Hard Rock mining. ...all we can do is wait and see..CAD management do not expect any issues with their applications..so just sit tight..they apparently have been submitted so alls good imo.

Could happen next week or it could happen early September ..i have no clue of the inner workings of the Nevada BLM ..tried different ways to get info from them but they kept throwing me around all different depts ..got tired of it ...so as stated just related info i found on other similar companies in the same area and time frames....sit tight /hang loose/chill

iam topping up DYOR and do your own thing..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.