MTL 33.3% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

This is just the beginning of something so great, page-52

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Wont is a big call lad..glad to see someone has a crystal ball..can you tell me who is going to win the melbourne cup while you are here please

With any stock you should always be prepared to lose..and in some cases ...be pleasantly surprised..
    If you do in-depth research to assess a stock you tend to lessen the probabilities of failing....some don't and they just rely on postings ..such as you are all doomed and it wont succeed and it wont ever reach that price..and postings such as it will go to a dollar..personally i don't rely on others i do my own research and evaluations..and try to help by passing on info i find..but ultimately people should rely on their own evaluation and not rely on HC posts..HC posts can be helpful in some cases ,as said in finding info that you might have missed..and some post with negativity because of hidden agendas/crosspromoting etc....good idea to vet all posts , in most cases the negative ones haven't done much research at all on the company they are insinuating they know all about.

To me CAD as i have said before is in the right place at the right time ..if they hit the jackpot then who knows what the price will be..iam certainly convinced imo it wont be downwards..lithium is in huge demand and Brine is faster to production..and CAD is close to Tesla..who want to be supplied by the northern sector to cut down time of supply delivery they are looking at 500k EVs ..the supply demand will increase as more and more people order EVs ..they are the way of the future all countries are going that way ..those that aren't will in time..all CAD needs is one or two tenements to come good and up the SP goes , i wouldn't even attempt a guess how high just as i wont attempt to say it wont reach any certain price i wont put a number on it because it is impossible to be exact ..why.. because i don't have a crystal ball

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $4K 1.999M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
89 366919734 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8699774 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.