MTL 0.00% 0.3¢ mantle minerals limited

This is just the beginning of something so great, page-86

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Will most likely bounce around 4 till BLM approvals are in shortly and the ANN about drilling......no biggie..to be expected..there are some very good points of interest about where CAD is.

The Good Part is..lithium brine deposits  are located in salars (salt flats) which are flat, arid, and barren areas. This makes the logistics of setting up shop for exploration relatively straightforward, and also removes most topographical challenges of exploration.

Benefits of lithium brine exploration from a cost perspective that makes it favourable to many hard rock projects. Lithium brine deposits are considered placer deposits and are easier to permit. Brine is also a liquid which means that drilling to find it is more akin to drilling for water, and once it is found the continuity is more straightforward.

The turn around for sample drilling results back from Reno is approx 2 weeks ..so i have been told..

Once a deposit is discovered, advanced exploration and development can also be at a discount. Drilling wells and testing recovery are more like shallow oil wells or drilling for water. Finally, permitting for construction and production is faster because of the placer classification.

Lithium brine is faster and environmentally friendlier to produce--and it comes in the form of lithium carbonate, which is the form its buyers prefer.

Over the next five to ten years, the lithium-ion battery industry is set for a real boom – it’s practically impossible to stop or reverse the trends that are pointing in this direction.

So September/October i expect a spike in SP how much i am not prepared to say would only be a guesstimate. In terms of brines, in Nevada values above 100 ppm would be very encouraging, and numbers in the 400 ppm would be very good.

Some of the new extraction technologies claim to be able to be able to profitably extract lithium from brines with as little as 20 ppm lithium

Cads -Muddy Mountain is a potential high impact ‘district-scale’ lithium clay project, with strongly anomalous lithium up to 1000 parts per million lithium previously hit as part of historical drilling

So the potential is there.

Clayton Valley of Nevada, one of the world’s lithium hotspots and the only major lithium-rich area in the US..CAD is in the Right place..and all will begin shortly just waiting for the BLM approvals...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.126K 375.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 30383967 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 73689466 72
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.