this is just the start, page-3

1. 2,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    As much as I don't like the expression "It is what it is" that is exactly what the property market is. Vast majority of Aussies and new arrivals want to get on the property ladder and a drop in rates will stimulate activity come what may. A lot of my young friends/family/acquaintances eyes just blur up when you talk of the financial malaise elsewhere and you realise then that they just want a house, stability and get their foot in the door.

This site has totally degenerated into endless economic treatises when essentially it is a marketplace where largely the uninformed buy and over time really don't care about negative equity, which is a given anyway in the first few years, they are happy as long as they have their patch and all will work out which it usually does anyway as we all have found out despite the external factors.

Naturally property investors consider other dynamics but when they see things moving in say one city then the chase is on to look at other similar cities to pick up the wave , so to speak, and it is on for all and sundry. This time I hope they remain subdued to allow the first home buyers some buying opportunities for years to come.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.