GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

this is just wrong!!, page-7

1. 8,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3104
    Added to what Kacy said, Deustche should not be providing corporate advice when they are significant shareholders, and can (in principle)snap up nearly all of the undersubscribed shares (and offload them again to someone wanting to takeover GXY down the track). For example, if Deutsche want cheap shares through oversubscriptions (I don't know if they do), they might be conflicted in terms of introducing new creditors to re-finance the debt with the Chinese banks. If we can rollover that debt on good terms, most of our problems (i.e. the short-term liquidity crisis) goes away

At a bare minimum, directors and Deutsche Bank should either declare how much they are willing to underwrite the SPP...OR limit themselves (explicitly) solely to their entitlement (i.e. rule out oversubscribing). The same could be said for Creat, who have conflicts due to the role as bondholders (i.e. they might be instigating this very crisis by foreshadowing exercising their put option).

This, at a bare minimum, would create at something like a fair playing field for the rest of us.

For once ASIC might actually get ahead of the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.