MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

Sorry, this is my real last post...I said this about 10 days...

1. 169 Posts.
    Sorry, this is my real last post...I said this about 10 days ago...but now, I feel I have to post one more post. I am just happy to see this stock going to below 1 cent and by looking at the options...no buyers..who is the seller at 0.003? Maybe it is our friend Mark Gynne?

** To Jenny and Cabe: I enjoy reading your comments. The more negative ... the better...

** many fellow HC should ask themself if they are the owner of this site before they have comments on other people posts!

** I am not happy when other fellow traders loose money...I just hate the directors of this company and hate it when some posters ramp this sick company.

** Someone in HC said that we will have a good ann by the end of sep. So, if anyone here loosing money, just wait another 2 weeks (I am sure u can do that) and the sp will be above 3 cents... and also the JV with big oil company is coming soon...and the sp will be above 15 cents...This is the carrot... for how long people will follow this carrot?

** I am not smart either and followed this carrot for a while...I am just lucky not to loose money in this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.