ETC entertainment media & telecoms corporation limited

thanks guysSome important points were made and justify a...

1. 2,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    thanks guys

Some important points were made and justify a recap.
    I've also added a couple

1. The newly won Chinese gas tank deal is but 1 deal(not even the biggest) and did not form part of the $48 mill NPAT calculation.

2. So this Chinese deal should start fully contributing soon and should help push the profits up further over FY09/10 .. past $80mill NPAT according to 2 analyst reports.

3. ETC made a net profit of $10.8 mill in FY07/08 even before it bought the NEXBIS business - so ETC already was a profitable business even before NEXBIS.

4. ETC has recurring income streams and a good chance to add further to its growing product pipeline.

5. NO DEBT and a growing cash position - how many companies can say that?.

6. The $48 mill NPAT guidance for FY 08/09 was repeated and reaffirmed - so it's in the bag as far as I'm concerned.

7. Those who overthink this or look for too many negatives (interestingly all the negative comments only surrounded the Chinese deal I notice)may miss a golden opportunity.

8. There should be a company update soonish - I heard over the next 2 weeks.
    I'm confident based on the repeated and recently reaffirmed NPAT guidance, which was announced just before the end of this financial year - so it's in the bag.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.