ELS 2.17% 45.0¢ elsight limited

Well spotted @franco30 - I think we know:Walmart are in...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Well spotted @franco30 - I think we know:

Walmart are in Arkannsas and have announced a program to implement drone delivery from all their 4700 stores. The roll-out is from now through to 2025.

Droneup are their platform and they are part owners - public announcements four months ago.

This link below presumably talks of the same trial @franco30 spotted in the announcement.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nwahomepage.com/northwest-arkansas-news/walmart-partners-with-zipline-international-for-drone-delivery/amp/

ELS is a tiny company. All of the big deployment programs by definition are by big companies - and they are complex, complicated and take time.

Just because the Halo might be ready - and approved for implementation - does not mean the entire Droneup (and others, hopefully) program is ready. There must be many suppliers and sub contracts to all these projects.

This has been an awful waiting game and the company has certainly under performed terribly. Though when one of the massive drone programs comes through for ELS we will finally have our own “proof of concept”.

The outcome is binary. In 9 months when they presumably need cash the raise can only happen if there has been a fair amount of good news. My assumption is by then institutional money will chase the opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $67.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 45.0¢ $4.326K 9.614K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1460 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 4678 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.