SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

this is no surprise !!

1. 1,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    I am back from a short business trip to see SEN bouncing back from riduculous lows, but I am not surprised !!
    Others like Bello, Montec, Angelo and many more on HC aren't surprised either but unfortunately some fell for the old trick in believing the cr*p that gets posted by some on here.
    Just look at Pantherman who is the new Maggiet that has appeared over the last few days. Go back a few months and you will find maggiet was saying exactly the same sort of stuff.

I was dissapointed I didn't have the time to report on here what I had found out, whether rumour or not but I was very happy that I had the chance to put a 'blind' buy order in at 55 cents that was filled yesterday.

'My sources' told me that a few negative rumours started circulating a few weeks ago (regarding directors, profitability, forecasts etc...) and these "may" have come from some people that have a fairly large holding in the company. They were fully aware that SEN was unable to buy back shares during this time to push the share price back up after small investors panicked and sold out.
    If you notice the selling that has been occuring, it has been in reasonably small parcels and on fairly low volumes.
    That will tell you the people that know where this company is heading and have a reasonable parcel of shares have not sold, they have accumulated !!

I was expecting the 'additional announcement' that SEN management said is to come shortly to come about 2 weeks ago but this has been delayed due to the nature of the IT industry.
    I believe that will know mean that we will get 2 announcement in the period of 2-3 weeks.
    So my prediction of 90 cents by the end of February might be a little bit off target but I believe that price is definately not far away !!

So to all the believers, well done for holding on and even better if you have accumulated more at these bargain prices in my opinion.
    To all the non believers and doom and gloom charting experts, well in a day or so you will obviously move on to another stock to try and pick it up cheap with your negative posts!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $9.664K 743.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 818883 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 353034 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.