this is no way for any human being to die, page-14

1. 1,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Making a mistake at 24 or so is not that unusual, life is a learning experience and most people grow up and mature. Reading this thread proves that there’s a few of you with a way to go yet. The sad thing is if you end a life the individual does not have the chance to improve their being. I find it incredable that the executioner being a Hindu made the comment that he, the prisoner, will have the chance to come back as a better person, (believing in reincarnation). If he believes in his own faith he will commit the biggest sin of all by not allowing the man to improve his being. I suppose he’s too dumb to think of that. I don’t regard myself as a religeous person as I don’t think they have it quite right but JC said it all when he said “forgive them father for they know not what they do” I wonder how many of you have figured out the difference between belonging to a religeous group, or having a faith in a higher being? It least I hope there’s a higher being, if this is it there will be a lot of depressed souls wondering about. For what it’s worth I think there are crimes where a person forefits the right to life on this Planet but his crime as bad as it is, is not one of them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.