IMU 1.19% 8.5¢ imugene limited

This is not getting serious...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1045
    To be clear I would suggest "serious" would be better suited for if IMU wasn't fully funded to execute on their current ongoing trials and all things related. I can't lie I am disappointed with so many on this board because of the level some of you have sunk to. Some of it is like something I'd expect to read from an elementary school student.

Clear heads need to prevail. Personally I made two investments almost nine years ago...NEU and IMU. For nine long years I've held both and added some along the way. I am by no means a whale but I do have a meaningful amount of both. In hindsight I should have sold my IMU when it was so much higher than here, ideally when it was in the $0.60 area but I just held and did nothing because of my belief/conviction in the science and the eventual outcome. So with the benefit of hindsight it's pretty obvious what I should have done isn't it?! My fault and no one else's. I was too emotionally attached and perhaps greedy even. I didn't have a solid investment strategy. I own my mistake wether I like it or not. It won't ever happen again. I have learned from my mistakes. I now have a definitive plan for what will be my staggered exit as we hit certain SP inflection points which IMHO are inevitable given just how much we have on the go.

I watched the value of my IMU stack go all the way up to $630k AUD and then all the way down to where it sits now at $70,000 AUD. Whilst I can't day trade because I'm a US citizen and as such cannot have an Australian brokerage account I could have comfortably exited my position close to the highs but just did not. So before someone says I'm still up from where I bought originally at well less than .02 I would say it still sure feels like I lost a load of money.

With all of that, however, if I look at where IMU was as a company back when we hit that ATH all the way back in November 2021 and where we sit today we are flush with the most amazing IP and other truly valuable assets...more than we could have ever reasonably hoped for really. We are far and away more valuable today fundamentally speaking than almost two years ago and that is all because of PH and his savant ability to identify and secure truly exceptional and relevant IP...legitimate diamonds in the rough. And with that he has the ability to find exactly the right talent to execute the plan. Brilliant really and for that I will sing his praises. As a shareholder however I don't think he cares all that much about us because we don't add any intrinsic value to accomplishing the end goal. IMHO I think he likely feels he will justify the way he conducts himself with the shareholders because in his mind he is doing what he is doing to reach some sort of finish line whatever that might look like. For some weird reason I'm reminded of Michael Burry and how he treated his clients back before the 2008 financial crisis. Absolute torture for the clients but the result was certainly fantastic. The question begs to be asked.."does the means justify the end?". For our sake and in our case let's hope so.

So with PH coupled with LC and her ability to design and implement trials like no other human being on the planet I think it's fair to say we are being well served when referring to the ultimate end game.

And speaking about LC I'd say what she has accomplished with the FDA is nothing less than extraordinary and in this regard a savant in her own right.

Admittedly I am not as critical regarding PH as so many here on the board are because our interests are certainly aligned as he is the largest single shareholder and likely won't 'cut off his nose to spite his face'. Make no mistake I want more frequent/better communications from the company..sure I do but my real focus is the progress of all the ongoing trials and the INDs still yet to come. I do not begrudge him for his seemingly being "greedy". In this case his greed should serve us all quite well ... eventually.

PH, like it or not, is driving this bus and I know sometimes it gets scary but we cannot really see the potholes in the road, pivots that sometime need to occur in order to successfully navigate through the minefield and eventually reach the "Promised Land". Ultimately I trust the science and management's collective integrity and ability to achieve many of our lofty expectations

And the talent they are attracting and bringing onboard further demonstrates not only their level of confidence in what they/we have but also the confidence from those that are coming onboard the "SS IMU" ;-).

This latest acquisition is a game changer. A "gangster" move really but all anyone can seem to talk about is the stupid SP. Also, look at the pedigree of the latest COO hire...WOW!!

What I see happening right now absolutely, as per the @Zior post from earlier today, is like déjà vu with NEU post the initial Acadia deal. Going to happen here again but this time it will be many many fold from where the SP currently sits. This isn't some obscure orphan drug with a comparatively limited market potential ... this is Cancer and the scope of the opportunity is endless if/when the science proves itself to be correct.

In closing I'd say be patient...it's biotech after all. with that I'd also comment that we have never been closer to that pot of gold so just try to hang in there and be nice to people. Too much of what I see written is the byproduct of emotions and lost monies.

IMO by this time next year the SP will be substantially higher but I won't count on that because it's biotech and thus a fools errand to do so

Apologies if this is a bit scattered in format .. kinda like one stream of consciousness as it were.

I am truly sorry for those that bought into this when higher (some cases much, much higher) but it's biotech and by its nature one of the most speculative investment categories so you must be patient. The good news IMO is that we will at some point soar way past the current ATH...not a matter of "If" but instead "when"

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $622.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.062M 12.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 495709 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 919740 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.4¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 6843386
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.