CTP 1.85% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

At the risk of being sent back down to the corner of the paddock...

1. 939 Posts.
    At the risk of being sent back down to the corner of the paddock and made to stay behind the Gum tree by the HERD each time I do a wrong MMMMOOOOOO!! I will bellow from behind the tree just once more!!( And hope the Dingos don't get me!!

I had a very positive post to issue re developments after listening very patiently to others espousing their views over the last two days (Nothing wrong with that ..good stuff!)

I was about to say CTP would not let the Bond issuer down by announcing a negative reason for CR! I was about to say as Bond Issuer has only so far converted half of their shares and that I felt not many have yet flowed to the market that CTP must have a very positive announcement about to hit the market!! All Good so far!!

THEN in the middle of a very contentious and concerning period for share holders all hoping as a result of a trading halt for a significant Capital Raising that there wold be good reasons Yep enen I was sure there would be THEN... wait for it...

out comes an announcement about rediscovered "PAPER PRINTS AND SEPIAS" of seismic done many decades ago!

I am old enough to know what a sepias is!! CTP have to be kidding!!

In those days a few shallow holes were drilled.. Like a few hand grenades were set off and a few primitive microphones recorded the echos on a chart that relied on ink going into a pen driven by little DC motors over a chart of paper pulled through by another little motor.. They were notorious for running out of ink or the ink drying up because of the temperature and low humidity at the time or indeed the battery going flat!

So now some posters may finally get the drift of why I queried why there was 300% more coal in a hole than expected.. The HERD wrote me off as a fool (back o the gum tree ) ..because "who cares" the coal is there!

My concern at the time was ..given the advances in seismic and the massive amount being done how come the seismic was not mimicked by the results?? Ok I can accept say 20% difference but not 300%!

So to get to the point (Before I get a drink from the trough and sent back to the gum tree ... why are we now in the middle of a major trading halt and suspension whilst getting dealt a announcement about old seismic when most of us want to understand why we are raising more money??

Does not make a bit of sense to this old "BULL"!

And as for CB
    Mate you better have an early night and get a new keyboard as you will surely need it in next few days!!

MOOOO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $40.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $5.754K 107.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 90079 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 150424 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.