TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

Hi @EWexplorer I'll say Peter does have what it takes. Both he &...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Hi @EWexplorer

I'll say Peter does have what it takes.

Both he & David Edwards (CFO) have excellent credentials.

The path to the precipice of finance has not been easy..It has been a slow grind particularly with permits & concessions but with the exception of a year delay to original Ancuabe project target Peter has done an exceptional job.

He completed..

• A business plan & strategy to target the more lucrative large flake market
    • Robust dfs on Ancuabe
    • Secured binding offtakes for over 50% of annual product
    • Secured 100% interest in Ancuabe project with successful buyout of Grafex
    • Has kept the company capitalized throughout
    • Has successfully secured all government permits & approval including mining concession
    • Would appear he has successfully attracted a cornerstone investor to finance the bulk of the project in conjunction with 'China Merchant Bank' at concessional rates of between 5-6% pending shareholders approval.

The global economy is potentially on the brink of recession.

The Chinese/USA trade war continues to weigh heavy on all markets & economies.

The graphite market remains a long prospects for many investors..SYR have placed considerable pressure on the battery graphite market however Triton is targeting the completely seperate & lucrative large flake market..Information out of China is that large flake resources are depleting & external supplies to China are not readily available..Triton stands to bridge that gap..Supported by a state owned entity in Jinan Hi-tech should shareholders approve.

Despite SYR targeting a completely seperate market imo it's probably naive to believe it hasn't or won't have an impact on Triton to some degree..However Triton is not on the radar yet despite shareholders wanting it to be..The savvy investors will quickly seperate SYR business plan from Triton though..The favourable finance package with outstanding economics will speak for themselves.

I've personally put off $1 boat parties for now due to global economics & uncertainty & revised my expectations..Even in these tough times I don't believe 15-20c in the short term is unreasonable..Perhaps 30-40c around production.

As the graphite market matures..coupled with value adding projects in addition to Ancuabe..coupled with Jinan Hi-tech financial & business resources..I can honestly see the being a $1, $2 or even more share in a few years.

There is risk in everything but Triton is certainly a green light for me..3 to 4 bags in next 4 months absolutely feasable.

As usual it's only my opinion..DYOR
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 22/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 283416 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 395960 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.