TON 0.00% 1.4¢ triton minerals ltd

Evening Steve. Thanks for the good contributions to the threads....

1. 3,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3203
    Evening Steve.

Thanks for the good contributions to the threads.

I can't speak for everyone but provided a full financing package with favourable terms is secured I'll be a very happy shareholder.

Whether it's a dollar in 12 months or 15c provided the fundamentals are healthy the sp will ultimately look after itself.

Unfortunately there are always going to be ever changing global conditions that will inevitably influence the share price.

Global growth is currently under the pinch with the effects of the trade war & Brexit starting to filter through to global economies including China which is driving many markets & commodities.

6 months ago we were nervously waiting for the mining license in addition to the other important boxes that had to be ticked to get to where we are today.

If the share price was 10c the outlook for many would no doubt be very different due to it being the only performance indicator they care to acknowledge.

Reality is whilst a low share price can mean multiple things it's often not the most important indicator to focus on, particularly at the speculative end of mining stocks.

We have ticked every box in the long lead to financing.

We now have a Chinese SOE looking to invest $42m US.

We have a much better understanding of how the complete package will be tailored.

In addition to financing there will be atleast 18 months until commissioning of mine. That is a long time in the world of economics & trade wars. A long time before we start producing & delivering on offtakes.

We know we have binding offtakes in place.

We know if approved by shareholders we will have the huge support of state owned heavy weight Jinan Hi-tech, who will undoubtedly ensure a home for remaining graphite despite Peter indicating in recent interview he could sell it tomorrow.

Finance..commission..production..offtakes.

Look after those fundamentals as the graphite market matures & trade wars are resolved & the sp will undoubtedly look after itself..Then the boat parties if so desired will follow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.2¢ $24.16K 1.739M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 95844 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 13.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 77750
Last updated 14.57pm 29/03/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.