TON 8.33% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

Just so everyone knows.. The battery graphite market & demand...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Just so everyone knows..

The battery graphite market & demand has no link to the expandable flame retardant large flake graphite market.

Two very different finished products for very different application.

SYR are targeting the infant battery market..Whilst any graphite producer would be pleased to secure funding & commission a mine they were arguably too far ahead of the curve ball for the market they are targeting..Until electric vehicles are produced on mass the economic/financial challenges will be ever present for the company & shareholders.

Triton have large flake targeting the expandable graphite market...Whilst the expandable graphite market is also in it's infancy there is still demand..Large flake graphite inside of China is diminishing & Triton look to fill any gaps or future supply demands in the space.

Despite having binding offtakes already in place Triton have multiple building heavy weights in their corner including Jinan Hi-Tech looking for a 34% stake in Triton subject to shareholder approval at months end.

If approved the managing director Peter Cantarbury says Triton is effectively fully financed between China Merchant bank & Jinan to fund the construction of Ancuabe mine without looking to shareholders for equity meaning minimal dilution & amazing EPC.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 09/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.0¢ $13.17K 1.138M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 346311 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 48741 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ 740511
Last updated 13.07pm 26/04/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.