TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

I don't think its a positive for TON as much as there are...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    I don't think its a positive for TON as much as there are positives we aren't SYR.

Apart from being extremely different raw products targeting completely different markets there is a poetic beauty to Triton only just now looking to secure financing.

The lead time of 18 months construction of Ancuabe & change is time well spent. Letting the expandable graphite market mature is certainly not against Tritons interest despite the evident demand currently for Ancuabe's large flake graphite.

Triton has a market ready to receive & apply large flake graphite right now as opposed to battery space.

Not only will having Jinan Hi-Tech as our majority shareholder provide added insurance to our off-takes..They give Triton avenues to capital for cash flow & further investment.

The interview last month with Peter Cantabury strongly suggested that Jinan had plans for remaining production not yet locked by off-takes.

There was also hint of further investment JV of possibly around processing of graphite?

That could mean if China is trying to control graphite prices & finished product Triton my have the opportunity to seek buyers from US, Europe & middle east.

Not all graphite has to be processed in China & is probably another step towards balancing the market rather than China holding too many of the chess pieces.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 283416 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 395960 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.