TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

Don't want to rain on anyone's parade here but although I'm...

1. 1,129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Don't want to rain on anyone's parade here but although I'm supportive of the current plan you gotta think about the future and where things are heading for TON.

If you look now at both the graphite and lithium space in relation to suppliers for the battery market the Chinese have all but got this thing stitched up. They have got miners addicted to their debt and then pull back on demand until they collapse and then its a cheap TO target or they simply pull back demand and same outcome.

The more you look at whats going on globally the more you have to consider that in 10yrs the only country producing EV's will be China. The Germans are stuffed because they have not moved quick enough and the USA have also taken too long to move. The only ones securing material supply at present is China. Being the world leader in EV production requires 1/ Material Security and 2/ Cheap Labor (actually also IP but you can buy/steal that for a price)

And places like Argentina with its lithium resources will fall to the Chinese whilst their politicians destroy their economy.

Sorry to be such a negative nelly but with the things going on currently one does ponder such global dynamics

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 283416 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 395960 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.