TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

Thanks for your post Azoff..Your not raining on anyone's...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Thanks for your post Azoff..Your not raining on anyone's parade..We are all in limbo & SYR nor market conditions are lending to warm fussy feelings in the interim on waiting for shareholders vote & financing.

There are many possibilities Azoff but all I know is short of divesting we have little choice other than to find out whats behind the Jinan box.

Alternatively we try to seek finance elsewhere but this could also be disastrous for shareholders.

Peter has stated he could sell the graphite surplus from Ancuabe tomorrow..If taken on face value then the next question is why have we not?

Do Jinan have intentions for our off-takes? Will it be at a fair and equitable price per tonne for both Jinan & shareholders?

I get the feeling there is a lot more to this story than just a 34% investment from Jinan.

Again logic speaks to the fact that if Jinan were only looking for return on investment than they could pick a million and one other companies in a million and one other markets/industry/commodity.

I just don't believe this investment is random..They do want or graphite one way or another..Let's hope its the way that see's advantage for all parties with great JV's, rock solid off-takes & protected EPC for all.

Supply & demand is the talk of the week due to SYR sending shock waves throughout the markets but reality is still the fact that the large flake market is a world apart..Is large flake as vulnerable? News filtering out of China is not so..Word is Chinese companies want to preserve what limited large flake they do have..If true then it lends to Triton Minerals viability...The interest in Triton by multiple parties also lends to it's viability.

Unlike SYR banking on a 300,000t per annum production Triton have chosen to develop a much smaller & more manageable large flake mine that whilst is one 5th of SYR it retains a greater EPC & level of insurance against supply/demand issues in a completely different market. We also have roughly 2 years all going well for the large flake markets to further mature & for trade wars to be resolved touch wood...This time is our friend imo.

You know what Azoff & I'm sure many feel the same...I'm of the opinion we can bang on about a million possibilities & scenarios but I'm just ready for the next chapter..Bring on the shareholder vote & hopefully firb approval..Let's see what comes of all this!

Whether we sink or float I'm ready..Come too far..Not going anywhere...Here's to hoping the puzzle that will be pieced together in the next 3 months is in our favor because in all likely hood by New year we will know one way or the other what our future as investors holds.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 343415 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 7837 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.31am 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.