TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

HI Stevenjd , I like the idea of our board supporting the share...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    HI Stevenjd , I like the idea of our board supporting the share price......but they didn't push for 6 .3 cents from Jinan ( the price Jinan paid Shandong ) , instead they held out for 4.1c and a handshake ??? ( I believe PC previously received 6 million shares from our board as a bonus ?????? )

So , if the the board is fully committed to shareholder wealth and the promotion of our financial well being , they should be resisting their new master who wants the share price lower !!!
    Jinan , Ton and most company boards do not give a rats arse about any individuals .......its all about their own wealth. !
    Our board is obviously happy with the situation .......Minor shareholders investments are irrelevant. !
    All they require is for shareholders to agree and vote on 27/09/20 by meekly accepting their kind offer for the dragon to take ownership of our company. ?
    Excuse the cynicism.... I have observed the performance of many Boards over many years .Its all about the manipulation of small investors money into the big boys pockets . ASIC and other regulatory organisations are out to lunch at the moment .( as always )
    If my large investment on TON ( which is far larger than P.C. s !!!!) and yours is to flourish ...it will require the effort , honesty and the goodwill of the Board.

It is sad but lets not behave like " lemmings who in desperation jump off the cliff " , without having PC and the board explain why ... despite all the display of smugness and satisfaction shown by P. C. at the last interview , the wealth of us investors is again being ravaged !!!!! Merlin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 343415 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 7837 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 83333
Last updated 14.58pm 25/04/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.