TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

Following the JHT approval i would like to see triton get their...

1. 26,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3109
    Following the JHT approval i would like to see triton get their feet wet and dirty in the sp support department.

1. PC buying on market.
    2. Advance Nicanda Hill discussions in parallel, if sufficient interest was there. Its up to PC to explore the field.
    Yes could wait a couple years, but maybe there is a contender who can do a better job of it than SYRAH, or maybe a strategic interest. (potential to flog it off, for a cash injection )
    (Argonaut appointed as strategic adviser in 15 feb 2018 ??) And updates 23 May 2018. Seemed there was interest then.

3.PC to acknowledge through official ASX announcements the interest the JHT have expressed for the remainder 50% offtake. (otherwise the market is assuming we are struggling to fill it, but the opposite is so?)
    So an MOU to the effect of a JV or that we have reserved for our strategic investor, and board position, to navigate a path forward where both TON and JHT value appreciate through this value add product option.
    Its a big distinction with every other contender, and if is in principal what is intended, then it needs to be accelerated to at least an MOU.

4. Promote a clear distinction of Triton as a large flake developer, pending full non dilute finance.
    the large flake price curve, The EPS, (1.1b / 44m / 0.68 AU) = 5.9c and promote it to an A grade audience who will appreciate the real deal and open their wallets.

5. Appointment of European investment adviser (DWGA germany) 4 april 2018. ? Others ??

6. Consider some alternate pricing strategies, Re- Suzhou / Qingdao Jinhui Graphite Co. Ltd. These are other partnering contenders that we have not heard from since they were introduced, but, could that tin be rattled ?That as part of their participation, perhaps with Nicanda West ??? that they actively buy on market to support the value of Triton.

Really, its up to PC to not only deliver the project, but to deliver effective relations/ discussions that promote price support.

Its also a question of when, after JHT approved ? or after finance package finalized ? as you need institutions as well to price support, who will want the full finance in place i assume.
    Last edited by stevenjd: 11/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 343415 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 7837 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 83333
Last updated 14.58pm 25/04/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.