TON 8.33% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

Afternoon @merlin ..Thanks for your thoughts & feelings. I...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Afternoon @merlin ..Thanks for your thoughts & feelings.

I completely understand..Like many others I'm heavily invested & understand the direct link between discomfort & the share price.

I've always said that if it ever stopped adding up or making sense to keep Triton in my portfolio I would cut it loose.

It still adds up..I've continually accumulated with what I'm assessing as an opportunity.

All that said..I'll ultimately reserve my judgement for end of year..I want to see how this all comes together..Firb..Shareholders vote..Financing..Any potential off-takes or JV's.

The share price has been languishing around the 4c mark for 12 months but has also been pretty consistent..We have had mini reprieves like the 6.7c hike of recent however reality is the 4-5c range has been the baseline...Is this where shareholders want the sp? Of coarse not...I've voiced my opinions on the broad factors I believe have been directly attributable to the share price & not all of them are related to direct company performance..It's been a very difficult year for marks in general with lots of volatility..Possibly more volatility to follow.

If I thought Triton would not swim against the markets..Again I would sell out but I still believe the economics of the project stack up really well..The EPC is potentially looking better than ever if the financing package unfolds as flagged by Peter in his interview..Another wait & see..In my opinion it's still a robust project despite the global economic outlook which should generate very good returns on investment over the next few months & years to come.

As for the scotches & cokes haha..Look..In addition to believing Peter & David to be well qualified I've always found management to be pretty approachable & frank..I've said it before & i'll say it again..Give them a call..There is no better sounding board..A reasonable person will be able to separate the bull from sincerity so give it a go..See if they pass your pub test.

Sigh..Another 2 weeks before the vote..It's like pulling teeth but..Is there a pot of gold under the rainbow?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.0¢ $13.17K 1.138M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 346311 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 48741 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ 740511
Last updated 13.07pm 26/04/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.