TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

Thank you for your valued opinion stevenjd., If my opinion of...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Thank you for your valued opinion stevenjd., If my opinion of the situation is correct ..........Jinan will drive the price down and down and then make a revised proposal for the desperate board and shareholders to accept. IMO it was stupid to accept the first offer..... they dont care less for their own people and certainly dont give a hoot about us, the investors . It is no doubt just another irritation like the TIANANMEN SQUARE protest to them .
    Unless we say NO , they will play their destructive games such as delaying finance negotiations etc etc. until they buy up our shares for far less than the current pathetic price .

By saying NO NO NO . stick your disgusting offer and the next few lower offers.!!.....
    "we will not go quietly into the night" (sound familiar) . we will survive as prosperous shareholders .... the rogues , indifferent directors and self serving chinese companies can stick their share manipulations up their sweet and sour pork belly.
    !!!!Do you really believe that the dragon will accept owning less than 100% ?
    Once the chinese deal gets over the line , Peter will be replaced by an even more subservient board member.
    P.C. s tenure at TON will be added to his next resume citing the chinese "buyout" as a great success.
    IMO the only result that will provide long term shareholders with a good result is to say NO to any chinese involvement and the board to enter meaningful negotiations with other reputable companies. Do not give up your shares for a pittance ....... A fool and his money are soon parted Merlin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 283416 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 395960 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.