TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

Anything is possible..That's the only sure thing. I'd have to...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Anything is possible..That's the only sure thing.

I'd have to watch again but a nose touch can mean many things including just that..a rub or a scratch.

I don't believe public interviews or speaking is a strong suite of Peters but I will give his recent effort credit..It was clearly not scripted & those interviews can be particularly uncomfortable..The umms & errs only started to become pronounced around the Jinan offtake & future project questions..clearly price sensitive & Peter did his best to gracefully navigate.

Is Peter the captain for a takeover? I don't subscribe but like you said it won't be at these prices regardless.

I'm seeing a win/win for shareholders once funding for construction is gaurenteed.

Mr market & global economic conditions are my biggest concern over the next few years..Graphite demand is adequate for Triton to prosper in the near term particularly under Jinans umbrella & will look after itself long term.

If we see global recession it will no doubt stiffle the sp to a degree but how far exactly is the question? I'm still seeing that 20-30c range safely under those repressive conditions..Still not a bad return.

Good luck with your investment mate..I'm feeling really comfortable about mine..Perhaps 2 parcels..One for around mine commission & other long term perhaps 5-10 years..I'm very flexible on my holdings so will just monitor.

Cheers, Dan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $2.4K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 583416 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 365960 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 18/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.