TON 8.33% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

This is now real - Triton will become a graphite producer, page-234

1. 1,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    Funny how skeptical everyone is of th sp movement. Youve been in the boat this long yet some are thinking about jumping just as a real step towards progression is made.

Jht has the means of finance we have been offered. Obviously the best deal out there at this time and has taken a year or so of due diligence to get this far.

If no is the case where would TON be? Diluted to 1c with the multiple capraises that will ensue after another year of trying to track down finance.. what a joke.

Pull your head out of the ground and get on with it. If its a bad investment so be it. But im still in and betting this thing will pull back to my break even price at least so no worries from me.

I held off from topping up more for the exact reason of the sp retraction after the finance news was released - im sure many others who know how this game works has done so also.
    One piece of good news from PC and this will go up 10% which will be followed by more and more green until it is noticed as a daily mover and more people get onboard..
    Being focused on the sp movement rather than the actual fact of mining and the reduced share issues is the problem here. Everyones thinking short term like pesky day traders and not on theong term production with nicanda west and nicanda hill churning graphite.

gltah - dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.0¢ $13.17K 1.138M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 346311 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 48741 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ 740511
Last updated 13.07pm 26/04/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.