SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

JamwolfYour response was wimpish. I asked you to put up or shut...

1. 478 Posts.
    Jamwolf

Your response was wimpish. I asked you to put up or shut up and this is the best you can do?

I now doubt you read the supporting material.

Did you read the ACSI ACSI’s fifth edition of its Governance Guidelines and the five ASCI Governance Status advices on PPX, TOL, TTS and HST?

Do you think it is right for Boon to hold dual chairmanships and 6-7 effective directorships in contradiction of the recommendations of the peak non-government governance body, ACSI. Yes or No will suffice, or put up a comprehensive counter argument.

“I'm not sure it's essential for non execs to have skin in the game”
    Yes, I know you’re not sure because you either don’t know or are too lazy to research the evidence.

The next post on suX will address non-executive director (NED) alignment, and prove you WRONG about “skin in the game”.

Did you give thought to the Hooper vs Marchant issues I raised?

That deficiencies exist elsewhere in corporate Australia isn’t an excuse to tolerate them. Weary Dunlop once said: “Lead, follow or get out of the way”. He had people like you in mind.

I don’t hold a grudge against Harry Boon. I despise him and the gutless lackeys around him. What started as a simple gripe about stopped distributions has grown. The more I research PaperlinX, the less sympathy I hold for PPX holders because they voted these fools and sycophants into office.

Do you think the rank and file of PaperlinX respect either the board or Marchant? The place is leaking like a sieve. I presume you saw my leaking of the “Dear PLG” letter/moan from Marchant to his PaperlinX Leadership Group. What do you say about PLG members leaking?

I’ve got more on PaperlinX than most people imagine, most of which I cannot share with my colleagues in PIGS. I only publish opinions supported by documented evidence.

The more I publish, the more leaks I get and so on it goes.

I sincerely doubt that Boon will stand up to another five weeks of heat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.