SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

GrahamCC , I am trying to make a decision on voting like all PPX...

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    GrahamCC ,

I am trying to make a decision on voting like all PPX shareholders will be in the next month .

I have held about 30000 shares for over 5 years that owed mt about $4.00 , and have bought another 970,000 sub 12c over the last 4 months .

At the moment I can see no reason other than to support Andrew price.

I have checked his resume, seen that he has a tremendous ability to drive sales in paper distribution , asked around and found that he was well liked at Spicers , and at Toll , and that he has skin in the game .

I also note his old company has just won the Optus contract , with Booon on the board of Toll and PPX you would of thought that was conflicted, anyway...

I also have been told he is independently wealthy as a result of his personal work ethic and gives to charity doesnt need to do this, and has stepped up because as a shareholder he was fed up of the wasted opportunities .

May question to you grahamm is , because I am trying to get a feel for Mr boons reluctance to move on , if he thinks he is on the cusp of a turnaround , and has given 4 years to PPX , then I understand his reluctance to be pushed , but if he is still uncertain of the future , and was seriosuly considering the 9c offer from PE , thats seems selfish to me , not to step aside to some body who is a shareholder and wants to get in there and make things happen .

my question Graham is Have you met Mr Boon in the last 6 months ?

If so do you believe he ( not you ) is still optimistic that his board can turn PPX around so as to make a profit that will then ultimately see debt reduced, PXUPA distributions re commenced and PPX dividends returned .

if so , I assume your negativity towards him is that you dont believe he can , if you think he alsobelieves the board cant achieve these impoertant things why do you think he is hanging on

secondly

Have you met Mr price, if so , do you think he is looking at PPX in the long term and has the passion to give 5-10 years to do all things necessary to turn the business around to be able to repay all short term debt, then recommence pxupa distributions and ultimatley PPX dividends ?

Your thoughts would be appreciated, and I understand it is not advice , just your personal opinion
    of both sides , one of which all with an interest will have to decide upon if Mr boon elects to fight till the death .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.